Holy cow juice! Skyward Sword might just be the best Zelda game since Ocarina of Time. The most awesome part about it is going to be the revelations of many of the events that have occurred throughout the current Zelda games such as the mystery of the creation of the Master Sword that has been the primary weapon against evil in all of the Zelda games to date. Nintendo has revealed the intro story for Skyward Sword:
- Introduction: The new game’s storyline begins in Skyloft, an island town suspended high in the sky, on the day before young Link™ is to compete in a major bird-flying competition. The winner of the contest will earn the honor of taking part in a special ceremony with Zelda™.
- Link and Zelda: Friends since childhood, Link and Zelda have always shared a special bond. Events in the new game will add even more depth to their relationship.
- Groose: Link’s nemesis at school, Groose, plays a significant role in the early moments of the new game. This bully of a character not only threatens Link’s chances to win the bird-flying competition, but he also reveals a jealous streak toward Link and Zelda’s special bond.
- Fi: Early on in Link’s new adventure, he encounters Fi, the spirit of the powerful Goddess Sword. Fi’s guidance proves to be crucial as Link goes forth on a challenging quest that will ultimately result in the creation of the Master Sword.
- Zelda’s father: Gaepora, Zelda’s father, is the headmaster of Link’s school. As such, he has knowledge of the history and legends of Skyloft.
Before it sells out Pre-Order The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Gold Remote Bundle!